What do you do when you have a craving for something? Pretend like you have a great idea of baking cupcakes with the kids for Easter!
I really tried to take it easy today because lastnight I was feeling tightness in my abdomen that could only remind me of small contractions. I flipped over in bed many times, then got in the bath, then came and slept on the couch for a couple of hours. Finally it passed. I promised Jim that I would call the midwife tomorrow and talk to her about my symptoms.
My plan of resting didn't really get to happen because I had already promised DJ that we would dye Easter eggs and make Easter cupcakes. So off the the bathtub I go to get some R&R. We have family coming into town for Easter and we are hosting, I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment