The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pillow Talk



Jim and I scored two of these wingback chairs from craigslist last weekend. When we got them home and put them in the room I was so giddy but they needed a little something to them. So I whipped up these grey pillows and I am in LOVE! The best part was I already dad the pillow forms, so all I needed to do was purchase the fabric. I think I spent about $6.00 on the fabric, now if you know the price of pillows, this is REALLY cheap! Did I mention the chairs recline?! They are glorious! And are position right next to the window where I have about 100 roses blooming right now. I find myself over there many times a day, just sitting and if you know me, thats not typical for my personality! This room has turned out to be more than I could have ever imagined and has given me a place to go to just RELAX.

2 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous room!! And the pillows are great....I love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it all together! The pillows turned out great! You are so talented and creative...love you :)

    ReplyDelete