This past weekend was unusually productive in our household. When we have had guests over they cannot believe how much we have finished on our house in such a short amount of time, yes there have been tense stressful times but for the most part, I don't feel like it's over taken our lives by any means. Like I have said in previous posts, this has been my husbands life long dream, to own a home. He happily fertiziles the yard, mows the lawn, turned our in ground hot tub into a huge sand box for Riley (his proudest moment!) He stayed up late touching up paint and did I mention he drove me to Corning, Paradise and across town all this weekend to check out some craigslist purchases. And let me just say, it was well worth it! We scored an antique dresser/changing table for the little mans room, a desk, and two wing back chairs (that recline!) for our formal living room!
We are in the middle of potty training Riley. This has been WAY harder than I anticipated. I just want to make sure we are doing what is best for Riley in the approach we are taking. Plus, when you are 7 months pregnant, bending over to wipe a booty and clean the training toilet is rough! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
My suggestion is to wait until she is three. I read somewhere that kids aren't ready to start potty training until they are three. It seemed a little old but we tried it and not only did Caden pick it up almost instantly, I can count the number of accidents he's had on one hand and still have fingers left over. Including nighttime. Good luck, though. I know how hard and frustrating it can be!
ReplyDelete