The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Monday, April 26, 2010

You know you are hormonal when....




You know you are hormonal when; you have no energy, so this weekend you spend what little energy you have redoing a toy chest for the nursery only to have it ruined the next day! Ok, let me just complain for a minute. I was cleaning out the inside of Averys newly redone toy chest this morning and I walked away for a minute. Riley found the spray bottle that contained bleach) and sprayed it on the newly recovered fabric portion. I have to admit, I cried. It is the only thing that is finished in the babys room. Oh wait, I have hung one picture, so now that one picture is the only thing. And if you have ever been pregnant you know that when you "nest" you want things done and you want it done now!


On a more positive note, early this morning (before the bleach incident) I ordered two more yards of the same fabric for the bedding so Jim will need to recover it for a second time.


Also, the cleaner I was using, got thrown away, no cleaner that I am using should bleach a piece of fabric! ughhh! You live and you learn!

2 comments:

  1. such a bummer!!! I'm sorry this got messed up...but it [will be] really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!!! I feel your frustration!! But, it looks really great, I love the red! Hopefully you can still salvage some of the fabric that didn't get the bleach on it to use for something else??

    ReplyDelete