The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ohhh la la




My friend and fellow mommy blogger Morgan at mamalovespapa.com posted a tutorial for making headbands and let me just say, ever since she did I cannot stop making them! I am having girlfriends over next week for a friends birthday so I thought I would make her a couple of headbands as a gift, but as I was making them I couldn't give them up! So I have had to make doubles of almost all of them. The great thing is, Riley and I can fit into the same size headband!
I love adding "bling" and different ribbons to the headband. My house is a mess, I kind of smell from my walk in the park today, but who cares?!? I'm having a great time making these headbands! Did you recognize the fabric from the headband I am wearin? It is the tie backs for Rileys curtains that I wasn't using!

2 comments:

  1. these are rediculously cute!!! I love the different combinations of fabric and how you varied them using buttons or beads...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM!!! Ok, you need to sell these on Etsy, right away! And, I think I need to buy one from you.....I especially love the one that you are wearing in the pic of Riley's curtains! If you have anymore of those....save one of those for me to buy!!!!

    ReplyDelete