These old bench was sitting to the side of our front yard and I thought it looked so cute in between three birch trees but I knew it needed a little TLC. My original plan was for it to be red but after I scored this red and white striped fabric for a $1.00 at a yard sale, I knew that I should go black on the bench. So off to Lowes I went and bought a .99 cent can of black spray paint. I came home sanded the baby down, put a light coat of stain over it, sprayed it black, sewed up the pillows real quick and VIOLA! I put it back in it's origina place and it looks so cute next to our black and white house! All for $2.00 and a little elbow grease!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, this is a little weird.....
ReplyDeleteI have a bench exactly like that (but a small version for kids) that was on the side of my house too!! I have been meaning to fix it up for Oliver! I was just thinking about it today too....
I love the black with the red pillows, very cute!!
You are too much! I love this...and you :)
ReplyDelete