Just like the past 2 weekends, this weekend is a work weekend. We have so much we want to get done and we are willing to work our tails off until it gets done. Obviously Jim has been doing a lot more of the work than I am. My brother came over today and helped me transform our front flower bed. I had been working a little bit each day to clear about leaves and dead plants that had been there for years I am sure.
I really wanted to keep the ivy that was growing to cover our gutter but unforutnately we could not salvage it. So my brother cute it all back and I repainted the lattis ( or at least I think thats what it is called!). Hopefully now that I am giving these little guys some TLC I can get the ivy to grow back.
Yesterday I planted 1/2 a flat of annuals, they are so little you can't really see them in the picture. I can't believe how much I have been enjoying gardening! Riley came outside with her plastic shopping cart and helped me get some "yuckies" out of the bed, it was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment