
I was browsing ebay one day and ran across the most fabulous childrens clothing line called Matilda Jane. I immediately became obsessed with the feminine ruffles and vintage looking outfits! I did a little more research and found their website, unfortunately they are REALLY expensive. I splurged on ebay and bought this dress for Riley when she was about a year old. It probably is the cheapest item that they sell, besides leggings. Luckily she is two and this dress still fits, so I am sure I got my money out of it!
They also make the most adorable ruffle pants, again, these were really expensive so I went out and bought the pattern and have been making them for Riley since last year! I made these ruffle pants after I copied a Matilda Jane look.
The woman who started Matilda Jane has two boys and the reason she named her company that was because she said if she ever had a girl, she would name her Matilda Jane. I told Jim, if we were having a girl, thats what I wanted her to be named, I just think it's so cute!
Riley is such a stylish little girl! (With a stylish mommy!!) I just discovered Matilda Jane the other day. So cute! I also discovered Misha Lulu. Have you seen their stuff? Too much cute girly stuff!
ReplyDelete