The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mantle Love and Nonsense




I have always wanted to have a mantle so when I saw this "Happy Easter" sign at TJ Maxx I knew I had to have it! I am a huge fan of buying decor after the season is over so I can get a huge discount on it, so I have a beautiful Christmas garland for next year.




Unfortunately this is the only Easter decoration that I have but it makes me feel good every time I walk by it. I am going to plan a small Easter egg hunt for the kids this year in our backyard and was even thinking of having our family over for a brunch that day too.




Riley and I spent some time weeding in the backyard this week. She was so confused as to what I was doing. When I was all done, I couldn't believe how much I had pulled out. Jim got home and told me he thinks I pulled out some bushes! Whoops! But I have to say, I was pretty proud of myself that at 25 weeks preggers I could pull out a bush with my bare hands! Well, actually I had gardening gloves on, but still!




Lately I have been thinking, if my midwife was a fly on the wall, what would she be thinking about what I am doing. This has helped me slow down a little bit. The baby is doing great, we have a check up this week and I cannot wait to have another ultrasound but I don't think that is for a while. I keep daydreaming about going into labor (yes, I said daydreaming!). I can't wait to kiss his little face and learn how to change a "boy" diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment