

Meet my new bestfriends! Jim and I had shopped around for some washers/dryers but unfortunately everything was WAY out of our price range in the front loader category. I searched for weeks on craigslist with still no luck! We ran across an add for the Sears Outlet store in Sacramento. Jim just happened to be taking a trip to Sacramento to look at some properties and stopped by the outlet center. They carry appliances that are either slightly dented or returned, but all have been checked to make sure they are in working order. These run about $1200-$1400 A PIECE! Whew, that sounds exhausting to pay that much.
The outlet center is lined with different appliances at different prices. Also, if you are willing like we were, you can get a mismatched set for cheaper. We were able to purchase the pair for $1000 total! You do the math! They also offer a 1 year warranty and a 90 day no hastle return (except the hastle of driving to Sacramento
I couldn't be happier with my new friends. Our clothes have never smelt so clean and did I mention, they are energy efficient?!
AH! Those are beautiful! I love reading about your new house and your baby-to-be. Such fun. Sounds like you are doing well!
ReplyDeletesoooooo exciting...enjoy! What I wouldn't give for my very own brand new washer and dryer in my own home!!! Congrats :)
ReplyDelete