This is DJ and his two beautiful sisters! Whenever I think God is not big enough in a situation I am quickly reminded of the relationship that our family has.
When I met Jim he had been divorced for about two and a half years. He and his previous wife had DJ together and unforunately their marriage fell apart. It was really hard on my husbands side of the family but what came out of it is only short of a miracle.
This is a picture of us at DJ's sisters birthday party. His mom remarried about 6 years or so ago. We have a great relationship with her and her new husband. It really feels as if all three of them are true siblings. DJ had his first baseball game of the season lastnight and Riley and Jenna played together the whole time. It was such a testimony to what God can do in any relationship if you trust in Him and led Him lead.
By no means has this been easy on any of us. But what I have always had to remember is doing what is best for our kids. When we can come to my husbands ex-wifes daughters bday party I can't help but remember HOW BIG GOD IS!
Amen!
ReplyDelete