
Or so I have been telling myself that all day! We've had somewhat of a rough couple days with Riley. So this morning I took her to the Dr. and poor girl has a sinus infection and double ear infection =( boo! Her pediatrican gave us an antibiotic and told me to give her Dimetapp Cold and Allergy, because it would wipe her out. Well, that sure didn't happen. Her eyes are droopy but she would not take a nap! I took all her toys out of her room and her books in hopes that she wouldn't be distracted but the girl can find anything to play with. It looks like 6:30 bedtime again until we can get back to a routine. She weighed in at 28lbs! I knew I was carrying a heavy girl but my goodness! Pregnancy is so much harder the 2nd time around, not only am I carrying my "new weight" I am hauling around a toddler!Anyway, enough complaining for now. Jim finished painting the little ones room lastnight (bless his heart) and I have been really getting the URGE to get it done, which goes right a long with my personality. My friend Stephanie made a darling mobile for her little one who is due right after us. I told her I may need to copy her idea! Here are some things I came across today while looking for ideas. I am thinking about purchasing the bird decals and I have an antique window that is painted blue that I am going to put over the top to give the illusion that it's another window (does this make sense?!)
I am really big on having Averys name somewhere in his room but didn't want to do the letters like I did in Rileys room so I thought of doing a banner made out of burlap. I found some online that I like but will need to tweek them a bit to match his room.
Oh, poor Riley! Hope she feels better soon. Give her hugs from her buddy Oliver!
ReplyDeleteLove the bird/window idea...can't wait to see it! And...you should totally make the mobile too!