The Life Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Before and After of sorts!




This currently is our master bathroom. This room I would say is the most important room to me besides the kitchen. My vision is that we move away from the hopsital feel and into something warm and inviting. Especially after the upcoming birth of our boy I want to have a space that helps me truly relax after a long day of taking care of the kids. Every night since we have moved in I have tried to relax in the bathtub and do my devotions. I really believe this time has helped me to be a better wife and mother.
I had painted the bathroom the color it is in the picture but have since decided that it's not warm enough. So yesterday I spent all afternoon while Riley was sleeping repainting this bathroom. I painted it a warmer color. I am hoping our friend Brad will come this weekend to hang the chandelier above the bath tub. Also, on the list of things to do is change the light fixture above the sinks and change the faucets. I am thinking brown and bronze accents to warm it up. I still need to get towels and towel bars and personalize the space a little more. Stay tuned for the after pictures, this may take a while so be patient!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see how it turns out...I'm sure it will be beautiful (and make me thoroughly jealous) ;o)

    ReplyDelete