We are all moved in to the new house, painting is all done, new flooring throughout, flowers planted (thanks to my SIL!), some wallpaper up, new light fixtures! It has been the craziest couple of weeks for us but so worth it. I have to admit, there were times when I thought, if I don't slow down I am going to go into early labor! Luckily I have an amazing family that was there to help.
This is our new breakfast nook, I purchased the chandelier at overstock.com and the table is the only new furniture we purchased for the house! We got it at a local antique store. The chairs are covered in a maroon and creme toile. I love it! I knew we were having a white on white kitchen and dark floors so when my SIL saw this at an antique store I knew it would be the perfect pop of color!
Many more pictures to come! I am leaving today for a "mommy" day in Sacramento. I am thrilled to be getting out of the house for a bit and so thankful that my husband is taking a half day so that I can go have a little me time!
Can't wait to see more pics and eventually see it in person! You all did soooo much in a short amount of time...you're amazing! Hope you enjoyed your mommy day...love and miss you!
ReplyDelete